Gregg M. Goldfarb, LLP


Firm Announcements, News and Videos

How Do I Protect My Legal Rights After an 18-Wheeler or Semi-Truck Accident in Florida?

If you have the unfortunate situation of being involved in an accident with an eighteen wheeler or a semi tractor, then you should definitely call an attorney from the accident scene as soon as possible. Let them know what’s going on. They might want to come to the accident scene, or send someone to the accident scene to photograph and assess the situation. If the accident is big enough, I would insist on your attorney or someone from their office coming to the scene, to make the assessment and take any photographs that are necessary.