Gregg M. Goldfarb, LLP


Firm Announcements, News and Videos

How Are Traffic Accidents Involving 18-Wheeler and Semi-Trucks Different from Accidents Involving Passenger Cars in Florida?

In many ways they are very similar, the police will typically respond to the accident, assess the situation, and then take proper action. If 18-wheelers are involved, often times, other investigators will come out to the accident scene and make an investigation. These will be situations that involve a serious accident. If it’s not a serious accident, then typically we’ll just have a police officer do the investigation.