Gregg Goldfarb has been helping injury victims for over 20 years and is proud to offer free consultations to potential clients. During this consultation, Gregg will review the details and circumstances of your case and determine your options moving forward. If you are adequately prepared before the consultation, it makes the process smoother and more efficient.
After the accident that caused your injury, you should try to gather as much evidence as you can. Evidence that may be helpful to your case can include:
- Photographs of the scene of the accident and any vehicles involved
- Photographs of any defective product that caused your injury or the actual product itself
- The names and contact information of any witnesses
- Any medical records or bills that you have
- Emails or text messages between you and any insurance company or anyone else involved in the incident
It can also be helpful to have any documentation related to the case with you at the consultation. Important documentation to bring can include:
- Copies of any insurance policies that may be relevant
- Copies of any police report or incident report
- Any written statement you provided an insurance company (try not to provide one before consulting with an attorney)
- Copies of any vehicle repair estimates
- Any notes or journal entries you have made about your experience
Prepare Questions Ahead of Time
Your first consultation is a great time to ask questions. The attorney is evaluating your case, but you also have the opportunity to evaluate the situation and whether you want to hire an attorney. Some questions you might consider asking include:
- Do you think I have a good case?
- Are there any issues the attorney foresees in the case?
- What is the fee arrangement (most cases that Gregg Goldfarb handles are on a contingency basis)?
- How long do you think my case will take?
- Is there anything I can do to assist with my case?
- Who do I contact to stay up to date with my case?
- What are the next steps?
You can always rely on Gregg Goldfarb to provide clear and direct answers to any of your questions. He knows that in his experience, clients who are well-informed about their cases are more confident in how things are being handled.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
If you’ve been injured due to someone’s negligence, you should schedule a consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney. Gregg Goldfarb has over 20 years of experience helping the injured. Contact us online or call us at 305-374-7000 to schedule a free consultation.