The answer to that question, essentially, is a medical question. If you believe that you need medical attention, no matter what the situation is you should seek medical attention. If you believe that they might have caused your injuries, or you’re not sure whether you have an injury, perhaps you want to speak with an attorney first. That attorney should, if competent, be able to guide you in terms of who to see to get medical attention if, in fact, that’s the course of action to take.

Write a comment:


Your email address will not be published.

© 2014 GREGG GOLDFARB, LLP | Miami, Florida