This depends upon who the manufacturer is and what the product is, what your injuries are and what the circumstances are that lead to the injury. If the product is obviously dangerous, for example if it’s chicken with salmonella, then the product manufacturer or the restaurant should take care of your medical bills and any other injuries that you sustained or any other economic damages. However, this is going to be case dependent, case situational, and a lot of this is going to be determinant upon who manufactured the product.

Write a comment:


Your email address will not be published.

© 2014 GREGG GOLDFARB, LLP | Miami, Florida