What you can do is you should speak with an attorney, and speak with that attorney as soon as possible. There are numerous things that might need to be done immediately, such as recovering the product, photographing things, and other matters that might go away if you let time pass by. The attorney will tell you, if the attorney is qualified, whether you or anyone else are entitled to actually bring the lawsuit or the claim on the behalf of the decedent. These things need to be dealt with as soon as the incident occurs.

Write a comment:


Your email address will not be published.

© 2014 GREGG GOLDFARB, LLP | Miami, Florida