Yes, you can. I would suggest that you speak with an attorney that specializes in these type of cases as these type of cases are much more complicated and complex than your ordinary automobile accident case. You’re not just going to be able to sue your manufacturer because of the rollover. You would have to show that the product, that the vehicle, was defective, and it was the defect caused the rollover or contributed to the rollover. You need a skillful attorney to help make that determination.

Write a comment:


Your email address will not be published.

© 2014 GREGG GOLDFARB, LLP | Miami, Florida